Terms and Conditions
MarketaOnline (“Marketa”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a service that allows individuals to purchase E-Gift Cards with CryptoCurrency via CoinPayments. MarketaOnline.com is a website regulated under Australian Laws and applicable international law. Offshore residents must abide by the regulations provided by their country of residence in relation to accessing and participating in the Services offered by MarketaOnline.
Please ensure you read through this document prior to the using Marketa’s services. This document specifies the legally binding agreement between the Service User and MarketaOnline.
Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our services. Users between the ages of 13 and 18 must acquire the consent of their parent or legal guardian to use Marketa services. Users between the age of 13 and 18 must also be supervised at all times by their Parent or Legal Guardian when using Marketa services.
If you do not agree to the terms of services defined in this document, you are prohibited from using the website and its services.
We reserve the right to alter these terms at our discretion. If alterations are made to these terms, Users will be notified Via email and website notifications. By agreeing, you consent to receiving emails and notifications in relation to the matters discussed. If you do not agree to the altered terms you must stop using our services immediately.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Each individual Gift Card purchased from MarketaOnline is assigned exclusive Terms and Conditions. MarketaOnline has published a link to the Terms and Conditions of each Gift Card on their respective purchase page. Prior to purchasing a GiftCard via MarketaOnline, please read through the respective Gift Card’s Terms and Conditions. Users who do not agree to the respective Gift Card’s Terms and Conditions are prohibited from purchasing them via Marketa Online.
Liquor Purchases Terms and Conditions
The Liquor sold on Marketaonline.com is packaged and posted by wineonline.com.au, Liquor Licence No. 36126155.
By accessing or using the marketaonline.com.au Website to purchase liquor you agree to be bound by the wineonline.com.au terms and conditions and as amended from time to time by wineonline.com.au. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use Marketaonline.com or the Wine Online Website for any liquor purchases. You represent and warrant to Marketaoinline.com and wineonline.com.au that you are at least 18 years of age. Liquor may only be posted to an Australian address.
CoinPayments is MarketaOnline’s affiliated service for processing cryptocurrency transactions. Prior to using their services, please read their Terms and Conditions and User Agreement. If you do not agree with CoinPayment’s Terms and Conditions and User Agreement, you are prohibited from purchasing Giftcards on MarketaOnline via CryptoCurrency payments.
By accessing the MarketaOnline website or any part thereof, you acknowledge, understand and agree that:
- MarketaOnline does not engage in the bartering of a security’s and/or financial products pursuant to the Corporations Act 2001 and any other applicable law; and
- The redistribution or dissemination of MarketOnline.com content, or any part or section thereof, is prohibited without the permission of MarketaOnline.com; and
- Marketa Online and/or its affiliates are not liable for any losses of any kind arising from User Negligence; and
- Marketa Online and/or its affiliates are not liable for any losses of any kind arising from Crypto Currency Platform Negligence; and
- You are not a person under the age of 13; and
- If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 you have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to use the MarketaOnline service; and
- If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 you will be supervised by a parent or legal guardian when using the MarketaOnline services; and
- You will not hold out any information or content on MarketaOnline.com to be reliable, accurate and adequate.
- Any information provided to MarketaOnline will be deemed non-confidential or non-proprietary unless expressly stated otherwise; and
- MarketaOnline is under Australian jurisdiction and will maintain compliance adhere to Australian regulation and any applicable international law; and
- You have an adequate understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to be able to competently transact with cryptocurrency.
- You must be 18 years or older and an Australian resident to purchase liquor from within the site.
MarketaOnline does not afford any guarantees or promises of content and material displayed on its website. MarketaOnline endeavours to ensure the reliability of content on its website, however we do not warrant the reliability, accuracy and/or adequacy of the content displayed on the MarketaOnline website. The website content may be subject to change at any time without notice and may not display current content. All content referenced to on the MarketaOnline website or related pages are not guaranteed. There is no representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy reliability and adequacy of MarketaOnline.com’s content. The content should not be relied upon as a promise or representation of the of current content.
It is the Users responsibility to enquire with MarketaOnline, their affiliates or their representatives as to the accuracy of the material and data provided on MarketaOnline’s website. MarketaOnline shall not be liable for any loss directly or indirectly arising from the use or reliance on the website’s content.
Marketa retains all right, title and interest in all of MarketaOnline’s intellectual property, including, without limitation, inventions, ideas, concepts, code, discoveries, processes, marks, methods, software, compositions, formulae, techniques, information and data, whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trademark, and any trademarks, copyright or patents based there on. Users may not use any of Company’s intellectual property for any reason without MarketaOnline’s prior written consent.
Content sent by Users to MarketaOnline is deemed non-confidential or non-proprietary, unless expressly indicated otherwise. This includes but is not limited to documents, User questions, data